Chain blogs

Hello, dear lovers Habra. I think everyone has noticed (or even discussed) problem with the serial topics on habré, i.e. the author writes not one topic, but several posts that breaks apart. The author publishes them to a certain necessary sequence, but in the main they can go as anyone or the author himself did not put a link to a related topic. Not very convenient to read and search a series of posts that were written a long time, also, there are many other problems that describe me, I think it makes no sense.

The solution is to make "chain topics", i.e. each user (depending on karma) may blog to create a chain of (sub-section), and it's already time to publish the posts in a certain order. Also, every other user can create a post in this thread. The chain also rejtinguetsâ as blog or post.

What it will give:
the
    the
  • solution to the problem with related blogs
  • the
  • a clearer division in the blogs (which will allow easier to search for those posts that are interesting to the user). For example: blog "Web development", there is still quite a lot written about wertsch, why not make a chain the layout and everything in it to write. Easier to read and search for?
  • the
  • the Opportunity to subscribe to chain, and my account will display all the topics from a signed chain. I don't have to dig all Habr to read old, forgotten topic, but which at the moment. Of course there are favorites, but I'm not all there I bring what I could use, because then the chosen I'm afraid I find nothing. Also all new posts on the signed chain will be raspolagetsya in the office. Herpolsheimer wrote about the layout, I went to the office, and suddenly here his topic is "piping hot" to interest me. Well?


Alternative design:
image

Of course, everything can be solved properly set the tags, but who puts right? All? Far, no. So I think my idea has the right to life and the voice of the public. Very interested in Your opinion, as we are now in the Studio developing a universal engine blogs to automate the process of website development and would like to provide. Whether to bother creators Habra and other web developers?

PS was a bit messy, but I think the essence and the message is clear. This offer can be used for both chains and to create subsections. But in the case where the "layout" becomes a sub-section of the essential functionality of combining topics.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Automatically create Liquibase migrations for PostgreSQL

Vkontakte sync with address book for iPhone. How it was done

What part of the archived web