Adminer — web interface for databases larger one .php file



In light of the recent post about a comparison of PostgreSQL and MySQL in the comments arose the problem of choosing a convenient interface for Postgres. I myself faced with this problem, deciding to look for alternatives all the well-known phpMyAdmin / php*Admin, who is the standard webmasters.

And since in life I love minimalism and speed, I was Gloria inside the feeling for the sake of viewing table structures, the data in the database, run SQL queries, I'm carrying a huge bunch of files in the archive, which occupies 5MB, I have been looking for. Were found www.adminer.org

Free web muzzle with open source, very reminiscent of the phpMyAdmin interface in a single *.php file size 189 KB (in minimum configuration). The functionality covers the needs of 95% of the developers:
the
    the
  • Support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle, SimpleDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
  • the
  • multilingual Support
  • the
  • Free for anyone to use
  • the
  • Browse, create, modify, data
  • the
  • Working with table structures and databases
  • the
  • manage indexes
  • the
  • Dump and import
  • the
  • authentication Mechanism with saving sessions
  • the
  • Support for themes (+1 .css file, I use Atat)
  • the
  • , etc.


The fastest way to see c demo with screenshots the website.

Of the minuses, I noticed incomplete support for postgresql data types (arrays, json, for example). For myself, I cured it by editing source code but more desire to look at the code I have, and you do not advise. The main thing that performs its task.
Article based on information from habrahabr.ru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Automatically create Liquibase migrations for PostgreSQL

Vkontakte sync with address book for iPhone. How it was done

What part of the archived web